Vermont Woman Newspaper Online
Formatted as a newspaper with the content, graphics, and photography of a magazine, Vermont Woman has a circulation of 13,000, and a readership of 34,000 statewide. It is available free, on newsstands throughout the state, and by subscription to homes and businesses in Vermont and beyond.
Vermont Woman features the voices of columnists and feature writers, nationally syndicated columnists, and a host of guest opinion and editorial writers. Our goal is to develop the voices of Vermont writers, bringing them to our readers each month as trusted friends and valued advisers.
VERMONT WOMAN WILL:
- Feature stories that grip readers, encourage action, and help shape the Vermont agenda.
- Entertain readers with reviews, columns, photos, history, and cartoons that
- Celebrate Vermont women, local communities, causes, and concerns.
- Strive to appeal to women of all ages, interests, and backgrounds.
- speak with a responsible, measured voice as it enters the debates that excite our communities and impassion their residents.
- Bring speakers to the region in an effort to further inform the community on issues of local, state, and global importance.
- Become a trusted, dynamic, necessary voice throughout Vermont homes, businesses, schools, and agencies.
- Publisher Sue Gillis has created this paper to grab you with its art, photos, and captions, but retain you with the depth of its articles, insights, passion and commitment.
Published about five times a year, it is our hope that Vermont Woman will have a long life on the coffee tables, in the briefcases, and on the desks of women and men throughout the state.
Vermont Woman Newspaper
P.O. Box 490 | 307 Route 2 | South Hero, VT 05486
© 2017 Vermont Woman Newspaper
Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by US and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission.